Palazzo dei Congressi
Eur, San Paolo
- Location: Palazzo dei Congressi
- Address: Piazza John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Phone#: 06 591 2735
- Transportation: Metro B: sto EUR FERMI
- Visit lasts: 1 hour (about)
Built during the twentieth anniversary of fascism as a reception hall, it was designed by Adalberto Libera and built between 1938 and 1943, but was actually completed between 1952 and 1954, when, among other additions, a hanging garden was created and Gino Severini added a wooden panel to the atrium, already partially frescoed by Achille Funi.