Church of San Lorenzo
- Artist: Guarino Guarini
- Location: Church of San Lorenzo
- Address: Via Palazzo di Città 4
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone#: +39 011 4361527
- Opening: Working days 7.30am-noon and 4pm-7.30pm
Public Holidays 9am-1pm, 4pm-7.30pm and 8.30pm-10pm
Free guided tours available, please contact the information office for the timetable.
- Transportation: Stop 471 and 472 Castello: lines 13, 13/, 15, 55, 56.
Stop 245 Garibaldi: lines 4, 7, 11, 27, 51, 57, Star 2.
Founded in 1634 at the request of the House of Savoy in memory of the victory of the San Quintino Battle, on the day of San Lorenzo of 1557 (10th August), it is considered to be the baroque masterpiece of Guarino Guarini, who completely renovated it between 1666 and 1680. The church, facade-less, has a centralised plan with eight convex sides and a very rich interior decoration from the XVII-XVIII century, made up of sculptures, polychrome marbles, stuccowork and gildings.