Attenzione: alcuni musei, gallerie e luoghi espositivi potrebbero essere temporaneamente chiusi al pubblico.
- Artist: Guarino Guarini
- Location: Palazzo Carignano
- Address: Via Accademia delle Scienze 5
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone#: +39 011 5641733
- Opening: From Tuesday to Sunday 10am-6pm (last entrance at 5pm)
Closed on Mondays
- Price: Full ticket € 5,00, reduced € 2,50 (for young people aged 18 to 25 years)
- Transportation: Stop 4058 Roma: lines Star 1, Star 2.
Stop 4102 Roma: line Star 2.
Made by Guarino Guarini for Emmanuel Philibert from 1679, it is one of the best baroque buildings of the city thanks to the wavy two-story facade and the large forecourt. It is also the building which witnessed more historical events, here Charles Albert and Victor Emmanuel II were born, on 17th March 1861 the Italian Kingdom was proclaimed and it was the first seat of the Italian Parliament. Inside it houses the Museo del Risorgimento Italiano.