Attenzione: alcuni musei, gallerie e luoghi espositivi potrebbero essere temporaneamente chiusi al pubblico.
- Location: Palazzo Ceriana
- Address: Piazza Solferino 11
- Opening: Palazzo Ceriana is open to public on the occasion of exhibitions.
- Transportation: Stop 1294 Solferino: lines 14, 29, 59, 59B, 63, 67.
- Visit lasts: 1 hour (about)
Built between 1870 and 1878 by Carlo Ceppi for the rich Turin Ceriana family of bankers and silk traders, it is a perfect example of the eclectic style of the end of the XIX century. Its neo-baroque facade stands out on the right side of piazza Solferino and distinguishes itself because of its wonderful marble gate with tortile columns. From 2003 it houses Ersel, a historical Turin-based asset management company, that opened an exhibition area for temporary exhibits.