Attenzione: alcuni musei, gallerie e luoghi espositivi potrebbero essere temporaneamente chiusi al pubblico.
MAO – Oriental Art Museum
- Location: MAO – Oriental Art Museum
- Address: Via San Domenico 11
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone#: 011 4436927
- Booking E-Mail: email@example.com
- Booking phone#: 011 5211788
- Opening: From Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 7pm
The ticket office closes one hour earlier.
- Price: Full rate €10. Discounted €8. Free entrance for under 18 years of age and the first Tuesday of every month (unless a Public Holiday falls on the Tuesday).
For further information on special offers, discounted admission and ticketing please visit the web site or contact the information office.
- Transportation: Stop 242 Corte d'Appello: lines 4, 6, 11, 27, 51, 57, 92, Star 2.
Stops 4091 and 4092 Orfane: line Star 2.
Located in the XVII-century Palazzo Mazzonis, owned by marquises Solaro della Chiusa, it was opened in 2008 starting from the oriental section of the Museo Civico di Arte Antica. It contains a remarkable quantity of works (approximately 1500) from the Middle and Far East, arranged in five galleries based on their original cultural areas (Islamic countries, China, Japan, Himalayan region, south Asia).