Attenzione: alcuni musei, gallerie e luoghi espositivi potrebbero essere temporaneamente chiusi al pubblico.
Museum of the Holy Shroud
Balthus, innocenza e voyerismo. Arte proibita
- Location: Museum of the Holy Shroud
- Address: Via San Domenico 28
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone#: +39 011 4365832
- Opening: Every day 3PM-6PM
Last entrance 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Price: Full rate € 8, reduced € 6 (students and over 65), under 12 years of age € 3
For further information on special offers, discounted admission and ticketing please visit the web site or contact the information office.
- Transportation: Stop 4089 Museo Sindone: line Star 2.
Stop 2066 San Domenico: line 52.
Founded in 1936 by the Confraternity of the Holy Shroud of Turin, since 1998 it was moved to the crypt of the church of SS. Sudario. Etchings, old books, photographs, clips and other finds illustrate the research on the shroud from the 1500s until today. The most important relic of Christianity is here analysed under all its aspects, from its history to devotion, from scientific research to artistic aspects.