- Artist: Alessandro Antonelli
- Location: Mole Antonelliana
- Address: Via Montebello 20
- Phone#: +39 011 8138560
- Booking phone#: +39 011 8138564
- Opening: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday : 9am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 11pm.
Closed on Tuesday.
- Price: Panoramic Lift: full 7€, reduced 5€.
Museum + Panoramic Lift: full 14€, reduced 11€
- Transportation: Stops 6021 and 638 Mole Antonelliana: line 16CD.
Stops 4024 and 4025 Gaudenzio Ferrari: line Star 1.
Architectural symbol of the city, it is named after architect Alessandro Antonelli who built it from 1863 as a synagogue of the Turin-based Jewish community. Transferred to the municipality, it was opened in 1889 as the seat of the Museo del Risorgimento and dedicated to king Victor Emmanuel II. With the addition of the winged angel on the spire of the quadrangular dome the building reached its current 167.50 metres, but the sculpture was replaced in 1904 by a gilded star. Since 2000 it houses the National Cinema Museum and the panoramic lift.