Attenzione: alcuni musei, gallerie e luoghi espositivi potrebbero essere temporaneamente chiusi al pubblico.
Church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- Location: Church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- Address: Campo dei Frari - San Polo 3072
- E-Ticketing WWW: http://www.veneziaunica.it/it/e-commerce/services
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone#: 041 2750462
- Opening: From Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm
Sunday and Feast 1pm-6pm
On the occasion of weddings, funerals, baptisms and other celebrations, on Sunday morning and on midweek holidays the visit to the Curch and the Sacristy is suspended.
- Price: Full rate € 3, discounted € 1,5
Chorus Pass: full rate € 12, discounted € 8
For further information on special offers, discounted admission and ticketing please visit the web site or contact the information office.
- Transportation: Lines 1, N (stop S. Stae)
Lines 2, N (stop S. Tomà DX)
Lines 1, N (stop S. Tomà SX)
The Franciscans (Frari) church is one of the most important religious compounds of Venice. The current building, a perfect example of Venetian Gothic architecture, was started from 1340 and the work continued for over one century until its consecration in 1492. The interior, almost 100m long, is dominated by the extraordinary choir of friars featuring wooden stalls by Marco Cozzi (1468) and a marble enclosure by Lombardo (1475) still in its original position.