La Trasfigurazione è un'opera di Raffaello Sanzio realizzata tra il 1518 e il 1520 e presente ai Musei Vaticani.
The work was commissioned to the painter from Urbino by Cardinal Giulio de’ Medici (future Clement VII) for the cathedral of Narbonne, together with the Resurrection of Lazurus by Lazzaro di Sebastiano del Piombo. The work never made it to France and was placed in San Pietro in Montorio until 1797, when Napoleon brought it to Paris, from where it returned in 1816. It is considered the last work of Raphael and, in fact, the lower section was completed by Giulio Romano. The Vatican also contains the arrasses made in Holland with designs by Raphael for the Sistine Chapel, which were placed there in 1531.