Translation of the Body of Saint Mark
- Location: Translation of the Body of Saint Mark
- Date: 1260 - 1270
On the front, the first facade door from the left, of Sant'Alipio, features the only mosaic from the XIII century left outside the church. It depicts the arrival of Saint Mark’s relics from Alexandria in 828, and it represents an outstanding token of the appearance of the church at the end of the XIII century.