San Silvestro Forest
Caserta, Via Giardini Reali 1/bis
- Location: Caserta, Via Giardini Reali 1/bis
- Address: Via Giardini Reali 1/bis
- E-Ticketing WWW: http://www.laghiandaia.info/index.html
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone#: 0823 361300
- Booking E-Mail: email@example.com
- Booking phone#: +39 0823 361300
- Opening: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays visits are in two rounds. Times vary depending on the season. you do not need a reservation.
1 March /31 March and 1 october /15 november: at 11am and 3pm.
1 april / 31 July and 1 September /30 September: at 10:30am and 5pm.
From november 15 to the end of February and during august il is possible to vist the forest only upon reservation.
- Price: Full rate € 8. Free for children under 6 years old and WWF members.
- Transportation: By car from Rome: take the S. Maria capua Vetere exit, enter the roundabout and take the exit for caserta. exit the road at caserta ovest-caiazzo (third exit), turn left and continue until the Briano crossroads. Take the road ahead (slightly to the left) towards castel Morrone – casertavecchia, oasi WWF. after around 900 metres, take the small road to the right that leads to the sanctuary and park in front of the barrier.
By car from naples: take the caserta Sud exit and follow the signs for Benevento, then turn left to take the anaS route to caserta. exit after the second tunnel (direction caiazzo) following the signs for oasi WWF or Belvedere di S. Leucio until you reach the Briano crossroads. continue as above.
By train: from Piazza Vanvitelli with bus number 106 or the d'agostino line service.
REGGIA DI CASERTA ● BOSCO DI SAN SILVESTRO ● SAN LEUCIO ● OASI WWF ● OASI BOSCO DI SAN SILVESTRO ● PECORERIA SAN SILVESTRO