Attenzione: alcuni musei, gallerie e luoghi espositivi potrebbero essere temporaneamente chiusi al pubblico.
Accademia Albertina di Belle Arti
- Location: Accademia Albertina di Belle Arti
- Address: Via Accademia Albertina 6
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone#: 011 0897370
- Opening: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 6pm (last admission at 5:30pm).
Closed on Wednesday.
- Price: Full rate €5. Discounted €3.
For further information on special offers, discounted admission and ticketing please visit the web site or contact the information office.
- Transportation: Stops 474 and 475 Rossini: lines 13, 15, 55, 56, 61, Star 1.
Stops 769 and 770 Po: lines 18, 61, 68.
Despite its name, it was not founded by Charles Albert but only “re-founded” by the king in 1833, having been already present in Turin since the middle of the XVII century. Its extensive art collection was started for teaching purposes of scholars and is made up of two main units, the paintings collection of archbishop Vincenzo Maria Mossi di Morano, donated in 1828, and the collection of 60 XVI-century cardboard paintings by Gaudenzio Ferrari and his school, donated by Charles Albert in 1832.