Attenzione: alcuni musei, gallerie e luoghi espositivi potrebbero essere temporaneamente chiusi al pubblico.
Museo Civico D’Arte Antica – Palazzo Madama
- Location: Museo Civico D’Arte Antica – Palazzo Madama
- Address: Piazza Castello
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone#: 011 4433501
- Booking E-Mail: email@example.com
- Booking phone#: 011 5211788
- Opening: Open everyday from 11am to 7pm.
Closed on Tuesday.
The ticket office closes one hour earlier.
- Price: Museum: full rate €12, discounted €10
Free entrance the first Tuesday of every month (unless a Public Holiday falls on the Tuesday).
Monumental Staircase and Medieval Courtyard: free entrance.
For further information on special offers, discounted admission and ticketing please visit the web site or contact the information office.
- Transportation: By Bus: lines 4, 11, 12, 13, 18, 51, 55, 56, 61, 68.
Set up in 1863, it is located inside Palazzo Madama and mainly collects works of art from Piedmont, from the pre-Romanic period to the 1800s. In the baroque halls of the first and the second floor there are collections of paintings, sculptures, ceramics, drawings, prints, textiles, enamels, ivories, gold and silvers and the largest section of glasses, graffiti and paintings (approximately 200 pieces).