In the eighteenth century the hall was called the Cabinet of Flowers and was decorated by Claudio Francesco Beaumont.
In 1836 Charles Albert asked Pelagius Palagi to renovate this room to house the collection of coins, medals and seals collected by Charles Albert (1835-1847): for this purpose have been designed furniture inlaid performed dall'ebanista Gabriele Capello.
In the windows are also exposed some works of art chosen by the king from the collections of precious objects of Savoy to enrich room.
TORINO ● MEDAGLIERE ● PELAGIO PALAGI ● ARMERIA REALE TORINO ● MEDAGLIERE PELAGIO PALAGI ● MEDAGLIERE PALAGI TORINO ● PELAGIO PALAGI TORINO ● MEDAGLIERE ARMERIA REALE
Works in Italy
Works around the world