Piazza Carlo Emanuele II
- Location: Piazza Carlo Emanuele II
- Transportation: Stop 474 Rossini: lines 15, 13, 55, 56, Star 1.
Stop 770 Po: lines 18, 61, 68.
Commonly known as piazza Carlina, it was first designed in octagonal shape and then changed to its current square shape by Amedeo di Castellamonte (1673) for regent Marie Jeanne Baptiste of Savoy-Nemours, the wife of Charles Emmanuel II. In the centre of the square is the Statue of Camillo Benso count of Cavour by Giovanni Duprè (1827) and on the southern side the church of Santa Croce, by Filippo Juvarra (1718).