Our Lady of the Rosary with Saints Dominic and Catherine of Siena

Giovanni Francesco Barbieri

Church of San Domenico

The painting by Giovan Francesco Barbieri, nicknamed Guercino, is dated 1635 and is situated on the altar of the Rosario chapel, commended to the order of Malta and built by Luigi Michele Barberis at the end of the right nave (second half of the XVIII century). It is framed by 15 XVIII-century gilded reliefs with the Mysteries of the Rosary sculpted by Stefano Maria Clemente.